Sunday, October 14, 2007

So Behind with everything!

I can't believe that it has been over a month since I sat and wrote anything about knitting. I've been so busy knitting and now quilting plus trying to do normal activities of daily living that I haven't had time to post any pictures or even sit and write.

I'm still not posting any pictures today as I have quilting homework that I want to complete this evening. I'm blocking a beret that I made out of Freedom Spirit and will have a picture eventually.

Every Friday I go to 88 Stitches in Langley for a Stitch n' Chat that I started there. It is a select group of women knitters and so far there are only 3 of us, but we don't want the shop to advertise for people as there is already a drop in knitting group that the owner of the shop created. That can have as many as 8 people or even more and as I prefer daytime activities, I've only been there once. Besides my husband likes to be fed.

I'll try to post more often and post pictures and even a few patterns that I've modified.

No comments: